Danielle LaPorte is a member of Oprah’s SuperSoul 100, a group who, in Oprah Winfrey’s words, “is uniquely connecting the world together with a spiritual energy that matters.”
She’s the author of White Hot Truth (her latest), The Desire Map, and The Fire Starter Sessions.
Danielle’s website gets millions of visitors a month and was named one of the “Top 100 Websites for Women” by Forbes.
In this episode, we discuss:
- You are your own guru
- Nourishment and healing from creating time to do the simple things
- Put peace first
- What’s behind the compulsive drive to constantly want to improve ourselves?
- What’s spiritual bypassing?
- Can you love and forgive yourself when you hate yourself the most?
- How do we begin to love ourselves more?
- Inner child work
- How to tell if you have too many healers in your life
- How do you find the “right” healers?
- Danielle took a break from meditation but now she is all in
- Danielle’s current meditation practice
- The consequences of being focused
- Being guided by your core desired feelings
- Boundaries vs. barriers
- Danielle’s greatest miracle… her son
- How having a child impacted Danielle’s career
- Rounding out the edges and becoming “softer”
- Besides her son, what gives Danielle the greatest feeling of abundance… right now
- Being thankful actually changes your brain chemistry
- The importance of the “why” behind your gratitude
- The best self-help is self-compassion
Thrive Market <== Get your membership for as low as $5 a month & receive $20 in shopping credit with a 1 year membership (US only)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
Danielle LaPorte – White Hot Truth (book)
Danielle LaPorte – The Desire Map (book)
Danielle LaPorte – The Fire Starter Sessions (book)
Danielle LaPorte’s website
Follow Danielle LaPorte on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Robert Augustus Masters (books)
John Welwood (books)
Suze Orman (books)
303: Emily Fletcher – Stress Less… Accomplish More, Mindfulness vs. Meditation, Secrets To Manifesting
298: Kate Northrup – Do Less, Surrender Your Control, Yoga Nidra
238: Tara Mackey – WILD Habits • Natural Ways To Calm Your Anxiety • Approaching Gratitude Differently
232: Sarah Wilson – Normalizing Anxiety • The Impact Of Gratitude On Your Brain • Just Walk
105: Sharon Salzberg – Real Happiness: The Power Of Meditation
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.