Whitney Leigh Morris (IG: @whitneyleighmorris) is a Small Space Lifestyle Consultant based in Venice, California. She’s a firm believer that you don’t need to “live large” to live beautifully.
Whitney helps individuals, couples, and families live comfortably and contentedly in (& with) a smaller footprint. Her book is Small Space Style: Because You Don’t Need to Live Large to Live Beautifully.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Whitney living in a tiny 400 square foot cottage near the canals in Venice, California with her husband, son & two dogs
- Tips for working from home before & during COVID-19
- The tiny home community
- What it was like for Whitney growing up in Florida surrounded by wildlife
- Vertical gardening in small spaces
- Supporting local farms & CSA delivery boxes
- Cruising around town on a cargo bike
- Living a conscious vegetarian lifestyle
- Getting creative with how you use your space
- Creating space with intention and light
- What brings you joy in this moment?
- Rules to ask before bringing new items into your home
- Living with less in order to live with more
- Being mindful of your consumption
- From cottage life to castle life
- A typical day at The Tiny Canal Cottage
- Finding freedom & balance working from home
- Communication has reset during COVID-19
- Ultimate health starts in the mind
Thrive Market <== As a new Thrive customer you get 25% off your order ($20 max) and a free 30-day membership (US only)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products (free shipping in the US)
BLUblox <== 15% off the world’s most advanced blue light glasses
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
351: Peter Walsh – Downsizing Your Way To A Richer, Happier Life
350: Courtney Carver – Simplify Your Life & Closet
343: Bea Johnson – Zero Waste Home, Experiences Over Stuff, Minimizing Junk Mail
227: Andy Couturier – The Abundance Of Less • Enjoying The Process • Thinking For Yourself
132: Ryan Nicodemus – The Minimalists • Gift Giving… The Healthy Way • Give Yourself A Pay Raise By Spending Less
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.