We are so excited to launch The Ultimate Health Podcast! This is an introductory episode where we share our plans for the show. We also get into various health topics, giving plenty of tips and strategies to take your health to the next level. Enjoy!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our personal health journeys
- Our favourite superfoods and superherbs
- Our morning elixir
- How to eat healthy in social situations (restaurants & family dinners)
- Some of our upcoming guest interviews
Marni Wasserman’s website
Dr. Jesse Chappus’ website
Kevin Gianni’s krill oil video
Marni Wasserman – Plant-Based Diet For Dummies (book)
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer
Sunwarrior (Ormus Supergreens) <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Truly Organic Foods
Four Sigmatic <== 10% off all Four Sigmatic products & free shipping over $100
Longevity In A Bottle
050: 50 Shades Of Marni & Jesse
100: Highlights And Insights After Interviewing The Best Of The Best In The Health World
165: Focus Friday – Life Simplified
201: Focus Friday – Our Podcast Evolution
237: Focus Friday – The Making Of An Episode
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast iOS app (FREE). This way you’ll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS app.
6. Share using the buttons below.