On today’s show, we have an impromptu chat with Tim VanOrden of Running Raw. We were able to pull him aside for a few minutes at the Toronto Raw Vegan Festival. This is a primer before our full length interview with Tim, we have planned for the future.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The evolution of Tim’s life mission
- We all know what to eat, already
- The rapid increase in depression, anxiety and fear, in society
- We’ve lost our purpose
- The switch from the 80/20 to the 95/5 rule
- Derailing the default mode of the brain
- Align your mind with physical activity and mindfulness
011: Jason Wrobel – High Raw, Vegan Living For High Energy
276: Chris Wark – Chris Beat Cancer • Toxic Emotions Suppress Immunity • Gratitude Is The Secret To Happiness
257: Jesse Itzler – Living With The Monks • Only Fruit Until Noon • Flip Your Relationship With Time
030: Nathane Jackson – Barefoot Training | To Be Or Not To Be… Vegan | Rethink Cleansing & Detoxification
242: Sarah Knight – You Do You • Happiness In Imperfection • Managing Anxiety
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.