Today we’re sharing our ultimate day, inspired by our most recent interview with Aubrey Marcus.
We discuss the things we’d do from morning to night to support our health and wellbeing. We do all of these but not typically within a single day but over the course of the week.
What would your ultimate day look like?
In this episode, we discuss:
- Waking up without an alarm
- Hydrating first thing in the morning with a big glass of filtered water, lemon juice, & a pinch of sea salt
- Marni’s homemade energy drink
- Movement and sunshine in the morning
- Sweating it out in the sauna
- Ending your shower with cold water
- What we eat for breakfast
- Working at home vs outside the house
- Eating weird foods for lunch
- Embracing a good nap
- Afternoon walks and play
- Making balancing, nourishing, & delicious dinners at home
- Doing dishes can be fun
- Winding down in the evening
- Having a nighttime device dedicated to podcasts and mediation
- Optimizing our bedroom for deep sleeps
Listen to Aubrey Marcus previously on TUHP (episode #233)
Aubrey Marcus – Own the Day, Own Your Life (book)*
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Clearlight Saunas – Ask about your listener discount*
Four Sigmatic Mushroom Matcha Drink Mix*
Binaural (β) (iOS app)*
Follow Goji (our dog) on Instagram
Shows we watch – Schitt’s Creek, This Is Us, Party of Five, & Outlander
Oak (mediation app)
Blue light blocking glasses*
Follow us on Instagram
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.