We’re nearing the end of our 3rd and final trimester and all is well! We can’t wait to meet our bundle of joy very soon 🙂
We’re both as prepared as can be and are ready for the birthing and parenting adventures ahead.
Today we discuss our unique baby shower, preventing constipation, (lack of) sleep, consuming dates, natural remedies for fighting a cold during pregnancy and so much more!
Again, thanks for joining us on our baby journey!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Our tea party themed baby shower
- Receiving books instead of cards to grow TUB’s library
- We’re grateful for the gifts and continued support
- Capturing your pregnancy with a photoshoot
- What is belly mapping?
- At 32 weeks, baby was in a frank breech position
- Chiropractic care and Spinning Babies exercises
- The home visit with the midwives ended in a hospital visit at 37 weeks
- Always look for the silver lining in a situation you can’t control
- Shortness of breath is still an ongoing struggle in trimester 3
- Eating high fiber foods and staying hydrated helps prevent constipation
- Glowing skin and thick lush hair
- How our sleep has been impacted during this stage
- Exercises to tune into your pelvic floor
- Listen to your body
- Can you prevent tearing with the EPI-NO?
- Start planning for postpartum
- Stockpile your freezer with ready-to-go meals & snacks
- Minimize any stress and be prepared as possible
- Consuming dates can reduce the intensity & duration of labour
- The benefits of drinking red raspberry leaf tea
- Marni’s new breastmilk tea helps increase milk supply
- Pregnancy safe natural remedies for fighting a cold
- Enjoying the nesting phase of pregnancy
- Creating a nursing station for breastfeeding area
- Getting the car seat properly installed
- Trust and surrender to what comes next
Listen to Focus Friday – The Ultimate Baby – Our 1st and 2nd Trimester
Follow Marni Wasserman on Instagram
Follow The Ultimate Health Podcast on Instagram
Penny Simkin – The Birth Partner (book)
Listen to Jen Oliver previously on TUHP (episode #262)
Jen Oliver – The Love FitMama Way (book)
Glowing Mama Health & Fitness Program – Use the code “ultimatehealth15” for 15% off
Tracy Anderson Pregnancy Project Workouts
Kim Vopni – Prepare To Push (book)
Listen to Genevieve Howland aka Mama Natural previously on TUHP (episode #315)
Chalice Spice – The Ultimate Baby (TUB) Tea Collection
Traditional Medicinals – Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
Chalice Spice – The Ultimate Breastmilk Tea For Nursing Mothers
Beekeeper’s Naturals – Propolis Spray (SAVE 15% off all Beekeeper’s Naturals products + Free Shipping over $60)
Listen to Focus Friday – Close the Loops previously on TUHP (episode #314)
Seeking Health – Prenatal
329: Dr. Shefali Tsabary – Conscious Parenting, Vipassana Meditation, Letting Go Of Perfection
251: Dr. Sarah Buckley – Gentle Birth, Gentle Mothering • Preconception Planning • The Role Of Oxytocin
206: Josh Gitalis – Support During Pregnancy • Boost Your Immunity • Testing For Heavy Metals
204: Meghan Telpner – A “Natural” Birth Story
079: Joy McCarthy – Natural Pregnancy | Work-Life Balance As A New Mom | Should You Exercise While You’re Pregnant?
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.