Terri Cole (IG: @terricole) is a New York-based, licensed psychotherapist, relationship expert and founder of Real Love Revolution.
Today we’re discussing her book, Boundary Boss: The Essential Guide to Talk True, Be Seen, and (Finally) Live Free.
Stick around and learn how to set healthy boundaries which will transform your relationship with yourself and your relationships with others.
Watch the full video version of this conversation below.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The concept of boundaries
- The process of self-awareness
- The OK vs. not OK exercise
- What is your boundary archetype?
- How to address workplace boundaries in a healthy way
- Creating a proactive boundary success plan
- Simply say “no”
- You don’t need to problem-solve for others
- How do we shift our relationship with fear
- Setting boundaries + how to handle reactions
- The fear of change
- The catalyst for change in relationships
- Make a simple request
- Setting our own internal boundaries
- The resentment effect
- Revealing the secondary gain
- Good boundaries vs. disordered boundaries
- Physical manifestations of having disordered boundaries
- Create a boundary blueprint
- Living an authentic life
- Teaching kids age-appropriate boundaries
- How your family system impacts your boundaries
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Paleovalley <== 15% off all Paleovalley products by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Just Thrive <== 15% off all Just Thrive products by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
How to Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind to Create Lasting Transformation | Dr. Nicole LePera (#466)
This Simple Habit Will Completely Transform Your Life! | Mel Robbins (#432)
Therapist REVEALS the Secret to HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS | Nedra Glover Tawwab (#429)
How Success Can Come From Simplifying the Most Important Activities in Your Life | Greg McKeown (#420)
235: Lori Harder – A Tribe Called Bliss • No Boundaries = Anxiety & Resentment • Stop Gossiping
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. If you’d prefer to watch vs listen to the interviews, head over to our YouTube channel and enjoy the full video conversations. Be sure and subscribe while you’re there.
3. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
4. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
5. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
7. Share using the buttons below.