Seane Corn (IG: @seanecorn) is an internationally acclaimed yoga teacher and public speaker known for her social activism, impassioned style of teaching, and raw, honest and inspired self-expression.
Featured on over 40 magazine covers and countless media outlets, she has chosen to use her platform to bring awareness to global issues including social justice, sex trafficking, HIV/AIDS awareness, generational poverty, and animal rights. Since 2007, Seane has been training leaders of activism through her co-founded organization Off the Mat, Into the World.
Her first book, Revolution of the Soul is releasing today.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Seane’s cathartic experience writing Revolution of the Soul
- Growing up hypersensitive & intuitive
- OCD triggered by childhood trauma
- Alcohol, drugs & New York City
- Therapy & yoga helped tame Seane’s OCD
- The high school teacher that transformed Seane’s learning
- Finding God
- A lesson in spirituality
- Breaking through tension with yoga
- The difference between shock trauma & developmental trauma
- Vulnerability leads to surrendering
- The mind-body connection
- A deeper level of awareness
- Understanding the chakras
- The power of breath work
- Forgiveness = liberation
- Yoga is an art
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Outerknown <== 25% off all Outerknown clothing by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products (free shipping in the US)
Seane Corn – Revolution of the Soul (book)
Seane Corn’s website
Follow Seane Corn on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Off The Mat Into The World
Alice Walker – The Color Purple (book)
303: Emily Fletcher – Stress Less… Accomplish More, Mindfulness vs. Meditation, Secrets To Manifesting
298: Kate Northrup – Do Less, Surrender Your Control, Yoga Nidra
259: Dr. Gabor Maté – Trauma, Addiction, & The Use Of Psychedelics
208: Gabby Bernstein – Judgment Detox • Forgiveness As A Practice • Why We Avoid Vulnerability
163: Kathryn Budig – The Yoga Community Has Changed • Positive Affirmations • Aim True
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.