Sarah Knight (IG: @mcsnugz) is the international bestselling author of The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck*, which has been translated into more than twenty languages and has hit bestseller lists all over the world. In 2015, she left corporate life behind and moved with her husband from Brooklyn to the Dominican Republic. Today we focus on her latest book, You Do You*.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Moving from New York City to the Dominican Republic
- Making new friends as adults
- Good selfish vs. bad selfish
- Sarah’s first full blown panic attack
- Her experience with biofeedback
- Recreating the beach in Sarah’s office with some craft sand and a litter box
- Managing anxiety
- There is nothing wrong with you
- Be as weird as you feel like being
- It’s ok to not be a team player
- Happiness in imperfection
- Congratulate yourself
- Stop people pleasing
- Why is people pleasing even a thing?
- Ask for what you want
- Mental redecorating
- Shifting careers… the slow and steady method
- Should family always come first?
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)*
CoreChair <== Apply the code tuhpcc at checkout for your listener discount (free shipping in North America)
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Sarah Knight – You Do You (book)*
Sarah Knight’s website
Follow Sarah Knight on Twitter & Instagram
Sarah Knight – Get Your Sh*t Together (book)*
Sarah Knight – The Life-Changing Magic of Not Giving a F*ck (book)*
Marie Kondō – The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (book)*
Download our BRAND NEW TUHP iOS app (FREE)!
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.