On today’s show, we have an impromptu talk with Patricia Bragg, at the recent CHFA show, in Toronto. We were able to pull her away from her booth for a few minutes to chat about what keeps her thriving at 86. We’re planning on having Patricia back on for a full length episode in the future.
In this episode, we discuss:
- You are what you eat, drink, breathe, think, say, and do
- What you eat and drink walks and talks tomorrow
- How to start breathing deeper
- Purify the air with plants
- Learn something new every day
- Think before you speak
- Plan, plot, and follow through with your life
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Follow Patricia on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Patricia & Paul Bragg – Super Power Breathing (book)
276: Chris Wark – Chris Beat Cancer • Toxic Emotions Suppress Immunity • Gratitude Is The Secret To Happiness
274: Ryder Carroll – The Bullet Journal Method • Declutter Your Mind • Avoid The Perfectionism Trap
012: Joy McCarthy – Get Your Skin To Glow Naturally
169: Focus Friday – Eat To Thrive
034: Frank Giglio – ReWild Your Life | Eat Local & Thrive | Deep Nutrition With Fermented Foods
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.