On today’s show, we are talking with the co-founders of Sunwarrior, Nick Stern and Denley Fowlke. The company is most known for its sprouted brown rice protein powder, a hearty addition to any smoothie. These guys will leave you inspired and informed!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Nick and Denley share their health journeys
- The process of sungazing
- The advantage of using sprouted brown rice in the Classic protein
- The process of isolating the protein from brown rice
- The difference between whey protein and brown rice protein
- The negative impact of whey protein on the gut
- How you can get plenty of the amino acid leucine from the Warrior Blend protein
- How to create a satiating smoothie using protein and healthy fats
- An up and coming Sunwarrior product
- How to boost your morning breakfast with protein
- Sunwarrior and organic certification
- The benefits of wildcrafted foods
- How greens at night can stop you from snacking
- How stevia can help regulate your blood sugar
- Delivering nutrients to the cells with fulvic acid
- How minerals are related to our personalities
- The difference between organic and inorganic minerals
Patricia & Paul Bragg – The Miracle of Fasting (book)
David Wolfe (books)
Free Superfood Smoothie Ebook
Carlson Wade – Magic minerals: Key to better health (book)
060: Patricia Bragg – Key Components Of Healthy Living (minicast)
014: David Wolfe – Colours Are The Key To Your Health, Drink The Best Water Ever, Get Energized Without Stimulants
030: Nathane Jackson – Barefoot Training | To Be Or Not To Be… Vegan | Rethink Cleansing & Detoxification
058: Mike Mutzel – Next Level Gut Health | The Power Of Pea Protein | Is Gluten Always Bad?
022: Julie Daniluk – Inflammation: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly | Balancing Healthy Fats | Weight Loss Through Hormone Health
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.