Molly Sims (IG: @mollybsims) is recognized for her work as an actress, model, humanitarian and author.
Her blog and YouTube channel showcase beauty and fashion, health and wellness, fitness, motherhood, DIY projects, and more.
In her free time, Molly enjoys hiking, yoga, and of course spending time with her family.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Molly’s Mom was her health & wellness inspiration
- Growing up with a sense of tradition and community
- From studying politics to modelling
- How going to an ashram made Molly mentally stronger
- A 2-minute meditation practice
- Intermittent fasting
- Transitioning from modelling to becoming a TV host
- Learning to settle down in one place
- Molly’s epiphany to start a family
- Meeting Molly’s husband, Scott Stuber
- Pregnancy triggered the onset of Molly’s health issues
- Feeling lost and working towards feeling better
- Have a support system in place
- Pregnancy… later in life
- Dealing with autoimmune issues
- Advice for new parents
- Listen to your gut
- Kids teach you so much
- Constantly evolving your diet and exercise routine
- Don’t miss the opportunity to focus on your personal goals
- Be present, be kind, be happy
Sproos <== 20% off your first Sproos order (free shipping on orders over $40)
Beekeeper’s Naturals <== 15% off all Beekeeper’s Naturals products (free shipping on orders $60 or more)
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Primal Life Organics – 20% off all Primal Life Organics products
Molly Sims’ website
Follow Molly Sims on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Molly Sims – The Everyday Supermodel (book)
Molly Sims – Everyday Chic (book)
Alejandro Junger (books)
The Ashram California
We Care Spa
Cathrine McCord – Smoothie Project (book)
Dr. Jordan Geller
Dr. Susan Baker
324: Gabby Reece – Life Isn’t Perfect, Motherhood, Developing A Growth Mindset
322: Christine Hassler – Expectation Hangover, Overachieving & People Pleasing, Overcoming Depression
315: Genevieve Howland aka Mama Natural – Preparing For A Healthy Pregnancy & Childbirth
292: Chalene Johnson – 131 Method • Family Comes First • Stop The Food Rules
283: Katie Wells aka Wellness Mama – Maintaining A Healthy Family, Home & Business
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.