We live in a world that is full of toxic chemicals… inside and outside the home.
We’re here to help you make better choices, decreasing your chemical exposure and the toxins in your body. We address chemical sensitivities, natural beauty products, greenwashing, non-toxic bedding & furniture, purifying the air in your home, and so much more!
All this being said, we don’t want you to stress. Continue to learn, evolve, and do the best you can.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Reducing your chemical exposure
- More people are becoming chemically sensitive
- The importance of breathing clean air
- Are you exposed to chemicals in your work environment or office?
- Bring your own soap when you travel
- Filter your water for drinking & showering
- Your skin is your largest organ, stop sucking in all those toxins
- Switching to natural deodorant (that actually works)
- Can you recommend a 100% natural hair gel?
- Remove the toxins in your laundry room
- Be weary of greenwashing
- Your “natural” products could be affecting your microbiome
- Look for clean ingredients
- Choose sustainable, natural fabrics
- Is your furniture off-gassing?
- Start small, start simply, source better
- Filtering the air in your home
- Salt lamps detox the air
- Burning beeswax candles
- Smudge your home with sage
- The benefits of essential oils
- Detox with an infrared sauna
- Choose battery-operated outdoor equipment vs. gas-powered
- House plants help detox the air
- Testing your body for environmental & heavy metal toxicity
- Eat organic, choose local
- Foods that are good at detoxing & cleansing
- Don’t stress… do the best you can
Dr. Bronner’s soap
Berkey – Shower Filters
Listen to Nadine Artemis previously on TUHP (episodes #041, #088, & #188)
Listen to Trina Felber previously on TUHP (episode #304)
Listen to Focus Friday – Ultimate Beauty Care previously on TUHP (episode #189)
Primal Life Organics (20% off with code ultimatehealth)
Seventh Generation – Dish Soap
Outerknown <== 25% off all Outerknown clothing by using the code ultimatehealth at checkout
Vuori Clothing <== 20% off your first Vuori order
Sleep On Latex <== All mattresses ship same day and can be returned for free within 100 days
Medley (formerly called Stem Goods)
Air Doctor (air filter)
Living Libations essential oils
Clearlight Saunas – Receive $450 off and a gift by using our link
The Great Plains Laboratory, Inc.
300: A Snapshot Of Our Life
213: Focus Friday – Healthy Travel Toolkit
177: Focus Friday – Biohack Your Health
146: Meghan Telpner & Josh Gitalis – Create Your Ultimate Healthy Home
031: Healthy Home, Healthy You
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.