This week we’re speaking with bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl, Melissa Ambrosini. She’s an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and self-love teacher. Melissa’s mission is to inspire women across the globe to create a heart-centred life that is wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy, and bursting with love.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What exactly is your mean girl?
- The purpose of the voice in your head is survival
- You always have the choice between love and fear
- Your intuition speaks to you in feelings, not words
- The 3 step process for mastering your mean girl (you can start right now)
- Dancing at the Moulin Rouge in Paris
- The darkest point in Melissa’s life when her health feel apart
- How Melissa’s comeback started with her diet
- Women and their relationship with food
- Sorting out the internal dialogue first
- Without your health you have nothing
- Your natural state is love
- Unless it’s a full body “hell yes” then say no
- Stop people pleasing
- You’re not busy, you’re full
- It’s time to take your organization to the next level
- How Melissa’s meditation practice evolved over the years
- Everything is energy, including money
- To value something, there needs to be an energy exchange
Links to things we mentioned:
Melissa Ambrosini’s website
Melissa Ambrosini – Mastering Your Mean Girl (book)*
Melissa Ambrosini – The Glow Kitchen (eBook)
Melissa Ambrosini – 12 Steps to Wellness (eBook)
Melissa’s Self Love Menu
Lewis Howes previously on TUHP (episode #65)
Louise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life (book)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. Use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about it in person.
3. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits and our app will help you implement and maintain them. Download Habits app here.
4. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
5. Share using the buttons below.