This week we’re speaking with bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl, Melissa Ambrosini. She’s an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and self-love teacher. Melissa’s mission is to inspire women across the globe to create a heart-centred life that is wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy, and bursting with love.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What exactly is your mean girl?
- The purpose of the voice in your head is survival
- You always have the choice between love and fear
- Your intuition speaks to you in feelings, not words
- The 3 step process for mastering your mean girl (you can start right now)
- Dancing at the Moulin Rouge in Paris
- The darkest point in Melissa’s life when her health feel apart
- How Melissa’s comeback started with her diet
- Women and their relationship with food
- Sorting out the internal dialogue first
- Without your health you have nothing
- Your natural state is love
- Unless it’s a full body “hell yes” then say no
- Stop people pleasing
- You’re not busy, you’re full
- It’s time to take your organization to the next level
- How Melissa’s meditation practice evolved over the years
- Everything is energy, including money
- To value something, there needs to be an energy exchange
Melissa Ambrosini – Mastering Your Mean Girl (book)
Melissa Ambrosini’s website
Follow Melisa Ambrosini on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Melissa’s Self Love Menu
Listen to Lewis Howes previously on TUHP (episode #065)
Louise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life (book)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
217: Melissa Ambrosini – Rocking Relationships • Open Wide • Vulnerability Is Vital
245: Geneen Roth – This Messy Magnificent Life • Seeing Extraordinary In The Ordinary • Stop Complaining
215: Robyn Youkilis – Thin From Within • Hot Button Foods • Let Your Intuition Guide You
151: Marie Forleo – Exercise Boosts Your Productivity & Creativity • Trust Your Intuition • Create Before You Consume
138: Dr. Deanna Minich – Re-Evaluate Your Relationship With Colour • The Power Of Your Thoughts • Chronic Stress = Immune Dysfunction
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.