Today we are talking with the superfood queen, Julie Morris. She is the expert when it comes to nourishing the body with these nutrient dense foods from around the world. Julie is the executive chef at Navitas Naturals and is the author of 3 (soon to be 4) exceptional superfood books. If you want to learn more about superfoods and optimizing your health, Julie is your gal!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Julie’s health journey
- How to get more superfoods into your life
- What foods fall into the category of superfoods
- Superfoods for the newbie
- Eating for nutrient density
- Exotic vs. local superfoods
- Quality control of superfoods
- Julie’s favourite superfoods when travelling
- Julie gives us the details of her morning routine
- The power of a big salad
- The pillars of a healthy lifestyle
- The importance of listening to your body
- Maybe a 100% raw food diet isn’t the best ever
003: Bethanne Wanamaker – The Power of Superfood Elixirs
015: Tero Isokauppila – Balance Your Hormones And Immune System With Superfood Mushrooms
113: Joy Coelho & Jay Denman – JingSlingers • Tonic Herbs vs Adaptogens • The Ultimate Sleep Inducing Elixir
135: The 6 Pillars of Health 2.0
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
5. Download The Ultimate Health Podcast iOS app (FREE). This way you’ll have our whole library of episodes right at your fingertips. Download our iOS app.
6. Share using the buttons below.