Jordan Harbinger (@jordanharbinger) is a Wall Street lawyer turned talk show host, social dynamics expert, and entrepreneur.
He hosted a top 50 iTunes podcast for over a decade that at its peak… enjoyed nearly four million downloads a month!
Jordan has embarked on a new adventure: The Jordan Harbinger Show, where he chats with the most successful people on earth and shares their strategies, perspectives, and insights with the rest of us.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Jordan maintained his wellbeing during a massive business transition
- Using cannabis as a sleep aid
- Outgrowing The Art of Charm
- Podcasting is a crappy way to make money… generally
- Jordan’s love for podcasting grew over time
- Don’t follow your passion but bring it with you
- How to handle business adversity
- How to build relationships… before you need them
- Give and help other people without attachment or expectation of anything in return
- The importance of your network can’t be overstated
- Systematic & opportunistic network maintenance (using the combo)
- Engaging with everyone through email and social media
- Knowing your audience very well… to the point that you can think like them
- Protecting yourself from internet trolls
- Working with your life partner
- You need to make sure your relationships are well maintained
- Is having a network important for non-entrepreneurs?
Thrive Market <== Get your membership for as low as $5 a month & receive $20 in shopping credit with a 1 year membership (US only)
CoreChair <== 15% off your CoreChair purchase by using the code tuhpcc at checkout (free shipping in North America)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)
Jordan Harbinger’s website
Subscribe to The Jordan Harbinger Show (Apple Podcasts)
Follow Jordan Harbinger on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Listen to Jordan previously on TUHP (episode #21)
Andrew Warner (Mixergy) – Jordan Harbinger tells me how he booked guests like Shaq and other podcasting techniques (podcast interview)
Robert Greene (books)
Contactually (CRM & contact management software)
Gary Vaynerchuk (books)
Join our Facebook community
Follow TUHP on Instagram
336: John Assaraf – Innercise, Goal Setting, Are You Committed?
331: Cathy Heller – Don’t Keep Your Day Job
319: Eric Zimmer – Overcoming Addiction, Maintaining Community, Broadening Your Perspective
298: Kate Northrup – Do Less, Surrender Your Control, Yoga Nidra
212: James Colquhoun – Food Matters • Building A Thriving Online Community • Transformation Starts In The Mind
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.