John Assaraf (IG: @johnassaraf) is one of the leading mindset and behaviour experts in the world. He’s built 5 multimillion dollar companies, written 2 New York Times bestselling books and is featured in 8 movies, including the blockbuster hit “The Secret” and “Quest For Success” with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama.
Today, John is the founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence based brain training methods to help individuals unleash their fullest potential and maximize their results.
He’s appeared numerous times on Larry King Live, Anderson Cooper and Ellen.
In this episode, we discuss:
- John recalls moving from Israel to Montreal when he was 5
- John’s struggling teen years from failing school to joining a street gang
- The mentor who changed John’s life
- Are you committed?
- Invest 1 hour a day to upgrade your knowledge & skills
- Perfect practice makes perfect
- Ask… what empowers me vs. disempowers me?
- Why affirmations work
- Old habits drive our behaviour
- Repetition is the process of change
- What is mental contrasting?
- Reprogram your subconscious mind
- Brain enhancement technology
- Consciously choose to meditate
- 100 days to create a new habit
- How eating a vegan diet was a game changer for John
- How to properly set a goal
- Why must I achieve this?
- Get yourself an accountability partner
- John’s Exceptional Life Blueprint
Rancho La Puerta – Use the code RLP-UHP and save $250 off your first 7-night visit at Rancho
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products (free shipping in the US)
Thrive Market <== Get your membership for as low as $5 a month & receive $20 in shopping credit with a 1 year membership (US only)
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
John Assaraf – Innercise (book)
John Assaraf’s website
Follow John Assaraf on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
All John Assaraf’s books
Achieve Even More (John’s private Facebook group)
Tom Hopkins (books)
Napoleon Hill (books)
Denis Waitley (books)
Brian Tracy (books)
142: Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology Of Belief • How To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind • The Importance Of Loving Yourself
332: Dr. David Perlmutter – Brain Wash, Prioritizing Meditation, The T.I.M.E. Tool
308: Hal Elrod – The Miracle Equation, Become Emotionally Invincible, Do Work That You Love
296: Dr. Joe Dispenza – Becoming Supernatural, Reprogram Your Mind, Trust Your Intuition
333: Dr. Daniel Amen – Optimize Your Brain, Automatic Negative Thoughts, Eliminating Caffeine
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.