On today’s show, we are doing something very unique. We have turned the tables and have our new team member, Lara Williams, interviewing us. We came up with 10 questions for each other and didn’t share a word of them, our answers are totally spontaneous. Lara also continues our rapid fire round, asking us a series of quick response questions at the end of the episode. We get really real and provide a ton of value and entertainment.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to properly fuel your body during training runs
- The importance of taking “me” time to balance your life
- We all need a good, healthy sleep routine
- Jesse’s ideal day of rest and relaxation
- The most rewarding part of being a leader in the current health movement
- Jesse’s favourite green juice recipe
- Marni tests Jesse’s skills in the kitchen
- Marni’s current favourite superfoods
- How Marni was able to differentiate herself and rise to the top
- Marni’s unspeakable love for animals
- Jesse’s greatest fear in life
- The most common health challenges Marni sees when working with clients
…These are just a handful of the many topics we discuss on today’s show.
Raymond Francis – Never Be Sick Again (book)
The Tim Ferriss Show (podcast)
Shawn Stevenson – Sleep Smarter (book)
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Pat Flynn – The Smart Passive Income Podcast (podcast)
Dave Asprey – Bulletproof Radio (podcast)
Cliff Ravenscraft – Podcast Answer Man (podcast)
Kevin Gianni & Frederic Patenaude – Renegade Health Radio (podcast)
Shawn Stevenson – The Model Health Show (podcast)
Giddy Yoyo Chocolate
Lemon Squeezer (kitchen gadget)
Ruth Tal – Fresh Restaurants
027: Shawn Stevenson – Optimize Your Sleep | Don’t Underestimate Walking | Blue-Light Blocking
052: Shawn Stevenson – Sleep Smarter | Living Spring Water | Solutions For Snoring
061: Dave Asprey – Hacking Ketosis | Bulletproof Coffee For Kids? | Hidden Mold In Your Home
159: Dave Asprey – Block Junk Light From Your Life • Head Strong • The One Minute Cold Shower Challenge
054: Kevin Gianni – Adrenal Fatigue In The 21st Century | The Coffee Experiment | Healthy Living Before & After Kids
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.