Jen Sincero is a #1 New York Times bestselling author (You are a Badass), success coach, and motivational cattle prod who has helped countless people transform their personal and professional lives via her seminars, public appearances, newsletters, products, and books.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Jen went from knowing nothing about making money to teaching the wealth mindset
- Taking HUGE uncomfortable risks
- Make money by focusing on your mindset
- Your subconscious beliefs can impact your ability to make money
- Assessing your current beliefs
- Writing a letter to money
- Stop saying “I can’t afford it”
- Become grateful for money
- Universal intelligence and how to use it to our advantage
- Surrender and release the need for the how
- Write down why you’re so excited to make money
- Surround yourself with other people who are kicking ass
- Your environment matters
- We’re motivated by emotions
- Mediation reminds you that there’s a much bigger reality out there and you’re infinitely powerful
- We are all born confident
- Stand confidently and your mind will follow
- Tenacity is key on the road to success
- You gotta have faith
- Jen’s story of borrowing 85k from a friend to work with a mentor
- You’re having a relationship with money – pay attention, nurture it, etc.
- The balance between saving and spending
- Do what you love, figure out how to monetize it, and the money will follow
- When we change, it can cause friction with those around us
- Breaking free and becoming a “badass”
- You have everything you need to get rich and the universe has your back
321: Neil Pasricha – You Are Awesome, Intentional Living, Becoming Anti-Fragile
312: James Altucher – Reinvent Yourself, Defining Freedom, Comedians See The Truth
307: Elizabeth Willard Thames aka Mrs. Frugalwoods – Financial Independence Through Simple Living
132: Ryan Nicodemus – The Minimalists • Gift Giving… The Healthy Way • Give Yourself A Pay Raise By Spending Less
123: Jonathan Fields – How To Live A Good Life • Breakthroughs Require Uncertainty • Money And Happiness Are Byproducts, Not The Goal
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.