On this week’s episode, we are chatting with Jason Wrobel, for second time! He is a world-renowned leader in organic raw vegan cuisine. Jason’s a chef and the author of the brand new book Eaternity.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What Jason’s been up to since we last had him on the show
- Tiny homes and living a minimalistic lifestyle
- Jason’s brain is buzzing (in a good way) from an omega-3 supplement
- What does eating for better sex look like?
- Resistance training is 100% essential for keeping testosterone levels high
- Women and testosterone, should females focus on this hormone?
- Selenium = healthier sperm
- Resistance training can help you lose weight while you sleep
- There is an association between higher intakes of folate and a lower prevalence of depression
- The relationship between vitamin D and various mood disorders
- Conscious consumption of stimulants
- Jason’s favourite brand of stevia, that actually tastes good
- Carb loading… it’s time to flip the old paradigm on its head
- How to avoid being “hangry”
- Jesse & Jason decide to embrace the murse
- Cleansing and the importance of the pre and post cleanse periods
- Stop starving your brain, eat healthy fat
- Boost dopamine in your brain with mucuna pruriens
- The master mineral for bone health
- Your joints and ligaments can become calcified by taking calcium supplements
- Vitamin D and magnesium are essential for strong bones
- The best food sources of magnesium
- The importance of creating a sleep sanctuary
- How to have glowing skin from the inside out
Jason Wrobel – Eaternity (book)
Jason Wrobel’s website
Follow Jason Wrobel on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
Listen to Jason Wrobel previously on TUHP (episode #011)
TINY: A Story About Living Small (documentary)
Nordic Naturals Algae Omega supplement
Tim Ferriss – The 4-Hour Body (book)
Living Libations – SunDew Transdermal Vitamin D Crème
Amazing Grass Green SuperFood
Garden of Life Perfect Food Energizer
Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer
Omica Organics Liquid Stevia
Mountain Rose Herbs
Natural Vitality Natural Calm Magnesium
Mineralize liquid ionic magnesium supplement
Gillian McKeith – You Are What You Eat (book)
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Join TUHP Facebook group
Add us on Snapchat
302: Udo Erasmus – Fats That Heal… Fats That Kill, Practice Stillness, Health Is Your Responsibility
301: Kristina Carrillo Bucaram – Thriving On A FullyRaw Diet
268: Sarah Wilson – Zero Waste Cooking • Minimal Consumption • Start Thinking Differently
227: Andy Couturier – The Abundance Of Less • Enjoying The Process • Thinking For Yourself
132: Ryan Nicodemus – The Minimalists • Gift Giving… The Healthy Way • Give Yourself A Pay Raise By Spending Less
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.