Last weekend we took a road trip up north for a mini vacation. On the Monday before we came home, Marni put on a plant-based cooking demo for over 160 people.
On the way home, after stopping for lunch, we recorded this minicast in the car (parked) using Jesse’s iPhone. We share how we stay healthy on the road!
In this episode, we discuss:
- The key is to focus on breakfast and snacks
- Planning ahead is key
- Healthy breakfast bowls
- The power of a shaker bottle and a scoop of protein powder
- Save your superfood sample packs for the road
- Keep healthy bars in your glove box, purse or backpack
- If you have the space, bring along a high speed blender
- Make sure you have access to high quality water
HappyCow mobile apps
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Genuine Health (supplements)
LesserEvil – Buddha Bowl Popcorn (snacks)
Mountain Valley Spring Water
Listen to 023: Smoothies, Juices, Elixirs & Everything In Between
005: Julie Morris – Optimizing Your Health With Superfoods
094: Tess Masters (The Blender Girl) – The Perfect Smoothie • Does Blending Destroy Nutrients? • Vitamix vs. Blendtec
007: Yes, You Can Fill Up On Plants!
052: Shawn Stevenson – Sleep Smarter | Living Spring Water | Solutions For Snoring
014: David Wolfe – Colours Are The Key To Your Health, Drink The Best Water Ever, Get Energized Without Stimulants
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.