Our featured guest this week is nutritionist, Gabrielle Brick. She has 20 years of experience in coaching people to their optimal state of well being. Her areas of study include nutrition, longevity, superfoods, herbalism, Medical Qi Gong, NLP, and Landmark.
Gabrielle created two organic, raw, vegan, health food lines, The ONE Fudge Chocolate Bar and Sun & Moon Organics Superfood Mixes.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The book that changed Gabrielle’s life
- Being a pioneer of the raw food movement
- Healing with a raw vegan diet and is this diet sustainable long-term?
- How Gabrielle’s diet evolved during pregnancy and what she eats today
- Supplementing breast milk with raw cow’s milk
- Superfoods and teas for kids
- A secret for getting your kids excited about healthy foods
- Protein powder is a great addition to your kid’s diet
- Being less hardcore with your kids when it comes to food
- Finding the middle ground
- What is Waldorf education?
- It’s essential to take time for yourself
- Creating a ritual of self care
- Gabrielle’s nighttime routine
- A hot elixir recipe you can make at home
Gabrielle Brick’s website
Follow Gabrielle Brick on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Gabrielle Brick’s Mothers Mastermind – no longer offered
The ONE Fudge Bar
Sun & Moon Organics
Stephen Arlin & David Wolfe – Nature’s First Law (book)
The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation
Listen to Anthony Anderson previously on TUHP (episode #009)
Listen to David Wolfe previously on TUHP (episode #014)
Listen to Dr. Mark Hyman previouslyon TUHP (episode #084 & #074)
Amy’s Kitchen pizzas
Alison Armstrong – The Queen’s Code (book)
David Deida (books)
John Gray Ph.D. – Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus (book)
Marni Wasserman’s Home-Made Cooking Series: Get In Your Kitchen! *no longer available
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
TUHP Facebook group
301: Kristina Carrillo Bucaram – Thriving On A FullyRaw Diet
276: Chris Wark – Chris Beat Cancer • Toxic Emotions Suppress Immunity • Gratitude Is The Secret To Happiness
033: Rich Roll – Anti-Hack Your Life | Mood Follows Action | Hard Work > Talent
011: Jason Wrobel – High Raw, Vegan Living For High Energy
005: Julie Morris – Optimizing Your Health With Superfoods
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.