Dr. Sanjiv Chopra is a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. He’s a best selling author and a sought after motivational speaker throughout the United States and abroad. Sanjiv has written a number of books including his joint memoir with his brother Deepak Chopra called Brotherhood and The Big Five which is the subject of today’s interview.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Yes, coffee is good for you!
- How to lengthen your telomeres
- The dark side of coffee
- Sanjiv’s recommendation of how much coffee you should drink in a day
- Is tea a healthy beverage, too?
- Sanjiv’s opinion on Bulletproof Coffee
- Quality coffee vs. Dunkin’ Donut’s coffee
- What to do if you can’t drink coffee
- Exercise is the best drug
- Don’t underestimate walking
- What we know about vitamin D
- Vitamin D supplementation – dosages
- Food sources of vitamin D… how beneficial are they?
- Why nuts are so good for you
- Totally avoid artificial sweeteners
- Sanjiv’s meditation routine
- An easy way to remember The Big Five
- A friend is a gift you give to yourself
- A nightly affirmation that will change your life within a couple of months
- You’re the master of your destiny and happiness
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Join our Facebook Community
Dr. Sanjiv Chopra – The Big Five (book)*
Dr. Sanjiv Chopra’s website
Deepak Chopra – The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (book)*
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil (mct oil)*
Listen to Dave Asprey previously on TUHP (episode #61)
Transcendental meditation (TM)
Oprah Winfrey & Deepak Chopra’s 21-Day Meditation Experience
David Lynch Foundation
Harvard Health Letter
Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn – The Telomere Effect (book)*
Thich Nhat Hanh*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.