Dr. Sanjiv Chopra is a professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. He’s a best selling author and a sought after motivational speaker throughout the United States and abroad. Sanjiv has written a number of books including his joint memoir with his brother Deepak Chopra called Brotherhood and The Big Five which is the subject of today’s interview.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Yes, coffee is good for you!
- How to lengthen your telomeres
- The dark side of coffee
- Sanjiv’s recommendation of how much coffee you should drink in a day
- Is tea a healthy beverage, too?
- Sanjiv’s opinion on Bulletproof Coffee
- Quality coffee vs. Dunkin’ Donut’s coffee
- What to do if you can’t drink coffee
- Exercise is the best drug
- Don’t underestimate walking
- What we know about vitamin D
- Vitamin D supplementation – dosages
- Food sources of vitamin D… how beneficial are they?
- Why nuts are so good for you
- Totally avoid artificial sweeteners
- Sanjiv’s meditation routine
- An easy way to remember The Big Five
- A friend is a gift you give to yourself
- A nightly affirmation that will change your life within a couple of months
- You’re the master of your destiny and happiness
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Join our Facebook Community
Dr. Sanjiv Chopra – The Big Five (book)
Dr. Sanjiv Chopra’s website
Follow Dr. Sanjiv Chopra on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
Deepak Chopra (books)
Deepak Chopra – The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success (book)
Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil (mct oil)
Listen to Dave Asprey previously on TUHP (episode #61)
Transcendental meditation (TM)
Oprah Winfrey & Deepak Chopra’s 21-Day Meditation Experience
Oprah Winfrey (books)
David Lynch Foundation
Harvard Health Letter
Dr. Elizabeth Blackburn – The Telomere Effect (book)
Dalai Lama (books)
Thich Nhat Hanh (books)
Mahatma Gandhi (books)
316: Dr. William Li – Is Your Diet Feeding Or Defeating Disease?
303: Emily Fletcher – Stress Less… Accomplish More, Mindfulness vs. Meditation, Secrets To Manifesting
256: Dr. Datis Kharrazian – Why Do I Still Have Thyroid Symptoms? • Understanding Iodine • Vitamin D & Autoimmunity
071: Alan Smith & Julie Daniluk – Fresh Coffee Is A Must | Gratitude Before Bed | Adrenal Burnout Can Lead To Allergies
054: Kevin Gianni – Adrenal Fatigue In The 21st Century | The Coffee Experiment | Healthy Living Before & After Kids
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.