Dr. John Demartini is considered one of the world’s leading authorities on human behaviour and personal development. He is the founder of the Demartini Institute, a private research and education organization with a curriculum of over 72 courses covering multiple aspects of human development.
Dr. Demartini travels 360 days a year to countries all over the globe where he shares his research and findings.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Dr. Demartini left home at age 13
- Setting goals on what you really value
- Prioritize your life
- People are committed to the fulfilment of what they value most
- High priority actions vs. low priority distractions
- The power of delegation
- Doing low priority things devalues yourself
- Eliminating distractions/keeping focused
- Dr. Demartini’s process for goal setting
- Little actions make big dreams
- Goals vs. temporary fantasies
- Focus on what you’re grateful for to get more to be grateful for
- The quality of your life is based on the quality of the questions you ask
- How important are mentors?
- Fear is a gift
- Fulfilment over happiness
- Emotions are feedback systems
- If you’re addicted to happiness you’re going to have a sad life
- Factors that make for a healthy romantic relationship
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Thrive Market <== Get your membership for as low as $5 a month & receive $20 in shopping credit with a 1 year membership (US only)
Four Sigmatic <== 15% off all Four Sigmatic products (free shipping on orders $100 or more)
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
336: John Assaraf – Innercise, Goal Setting, Are You Committed?
318: Michael Hyatt – Achieve More By Doing Less, Work Productivity Hacks, The Power Of Constraints
269: don Miguel Ruiz Jr – The Seven Secrets To Healthy, Happy Relationships
217: Melissa Ambrosini – Rocking Relationships • Open Wide • Vulnerability Is Vital
097: John Lee Dumas – A Solid Morning Routine Begins The Night Before • Don’t Fall Prey To Imposter Syndrome • Setting and accomplishing BIG goals
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.