don Miguel Ruiz Jr (IG: @donmiguelruizjr) is a Toltec Master of Transformation and a direct descendant of the Toltecs. By combining the wisdom of his family’s traditions with the knowledge gained from his own personal journey, he now helps others realize their own path to personal freedom.
Miguel’s latest book is The Seven Secrets to Healthy, Happy Relationships coauthored with HeatherAsh Amara.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The beauty of unconditional love
- What is domestication?
- The Four Agreements
- Conditional love is a consequence of domestication
- Break up with your judge
- Commit to yourself
- Don’t take others for granted
- No is just as powerful as yes
- Letting go of fear
- The secret to awareness
- Create personal freedom
- The ability to understand one another
- Relationships are constantly evolving
- Finding common ground
- The ability to separate issues from love
- Get to know your triggers
- Be honest with the people around you
- Give yourself permission to heal
- Guilt vs. remorse
- Forgiveness is the final step for healing
Four Sigmatic <== 10% off all Four Sigmatic products & free shipping over $100
CoreChair <== Apply the code tuhpcc at checkout for your listener discount (free shipping in North America)
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
don Miguel Ruiz Jr & HeatherAsh Amara – The Seven Secrets to Healthy, Happy Relationships (book)
don Miguel Ruiz Jr’s website
Follow don Miguel Ruiz Jr on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
don Miguel Ruiz Jr – Little Book of Wisdom
don Miguel Ruiz Jr – The Mastery of Self (book)
don Miguel Ruiz Jr – The Five Levels of Attachment (book)
Listen to Don Miguel Ruiz Jr previously on TUHP (episode #111)
HeatherAsh Amara’s website
101: don Jose Ruiz – The Fifth Agreement: Be Skeptical, But Learn To Listen
221: Dr. John Demartini – The Power Of Delegation • Fear Is A Gift • Healthy Romantic Relationships
217: Melissa Ambrosini – Rocking Relationships • Open Wide • Vulnerability Is Vital
131: James Altucher – It’s Time To Choose Yourself • Exercise Your Idea Muscle • The Power Of No
216: Focus Friday – Healthy Relationships
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.