Deepak Chopra MD is the founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing. He is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation, and is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, and Metabolism.
The World Post and The Huffington Post global internet survey ranked Deepak the #17 influential thinker in the world and #1 in medicine. He is the author of more than 85 books translated into over 43 languages, including numerous New York Times bestsellers.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Deepak’s new book “You Are The Universe”
- On a fundamental level, who is Deepak Chopra?
- Deepak’s thoughts on ambition
- How Deepak stays spiritual
- What is spirituality?
- Deepak’s definition of stress
- Tactics for managing stress
- Deepak’s current mediation practice
- Doing small things to upgrade your day to day activities
- Not taking things for granted
- Deepak’s 3 criteria for doing something or not
- The importance of career wellbeing
- The happiness formula
- Increase your happiness by making other people happy
- A typical day in Deepak’s life (including his morning routine)
- The essence of “You Are The Universe”
- What Deepak has planned for the future
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
Deepak Chopra – You Are The Universe (book)
You Are The Universe website
Deepak Chopra – The Book of Secrets (book)
Deepak Chopra – Super Genes (book)
Deepak Chopra – Super Brain (book)
Deepak Chopra – Perfect Health (book)
Deepak Chopra – The Spontaneous Fulfillment of Desire (book)
Deepak Chopra’s website
Follow Deepak Chopra on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Huston Smith – The Religions of Man (book)
Jiddu Krishnamurti – Freedom from the Known (book)
Nisargadatta Maharaj – I Am That (book)
Leonard Mlodinow (books)
310: Seane Corn – Revolution Of The Soul, Yoga Is An Art, Understanding The Chakras
277: Marianne Williamson – A Course In Miracles • Self-Care vs. Selfishness • Transforming Politics
265: Neil Pasricha – How To Be Happy • Untouchable Days • Find Your Authentic Self
105: Sharon Salzberg – Real Happiness: The Power Of Meditation
037: Gretchen Rubin – The Foundation For Happiness | Simplicity vs. Abundance Lovers | The One Minute Rule
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.