In this episode, we discuss:
- The idea of simple living
- Courtney’s MS diagnosis in 2006
- How Courtney started reducing the stress in her life
- Paying attention to how your body responds to food
- Debt = stress
- Changing your behaviour around money
- Decluttering your home
- Downsizing your life is very freeing, not fearful
- Finding ways to connect with others without spending money
- Replace shopping with self-care practices
- Blogging is a powerful way to connect
- The origin of Project 333
- Choosing 33 clothing items for 3 months
- How a simple closet challenge can impact your mental health
- Simplicity makes your life more enjoyable
- Managing digital clutter
- Planning digital free time in your day
- Transitioning out of the advertising world
- Simplicity is the way back to love
- Letting go of alcohol
- What is the slowdown filter?
- Show up for yourself
BLUblox <== 15% off the world’s most advanced blue light glasses
Organifi <== 20% off all Organifi products
Joovv <== purchase a Joovv device using our link and receive a free gift
Beekeeper’s Naturals <== 15% off all Beekeeper’s Naturals products (free shipping on orders $60 or more)
Courtney Carver – Project 333 (book)
Courtney Carver’s website (Be More with Less)
Follow Courtney Carver on Facebook and Instagram
Courtney Carver – Soulful Simplicity (book)
Soul and Wit Podcast (Courtney & Bailey Carver)
Dave Ramsey – Total Money Makeover (book)
344: Rob Greenfield – Living A Simple & Sustainable Life
343: Bea Johnson – Zero Waste Home, Experiences Over Stuff, Minimizing Junk Mail
307: Elizabeth Willard Thames aka Mrs. Frugalwoods – Financial Independence Through Simple Living
286: Cal Newport – Digital Minimalism • Create Time For Solitude • Stop Socializing On Social Media
268: Sarah Wilson – Zero Waste Cooking • Minimal Consumption • Start Thinking Differently
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.