Most of us have specific tasks we continually avoid for weeks, months or even years. These open loops can range from simple (can be completed within a minute or two) to complex (more time consuming).
What do these tasks all have in common? They take up mental bandwidth and deplete your energy.
We share specific examples of open loops and a system to close the loops in your life.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Closing the loops in your life
- How to complete tasks
- To-do lists vs. closing the loops
- Examples of tasks
- Start by taking an inventory
- Work together and delegate
- Organize one master list
- Create a method to track
- Weekly to-do lists
- Celebrate small wins!
- Clear the mental bandwidth
- Make room for creativity
- What have you been putting off in your life?
Listen to Marni & Jesse – A Snapshot Of Our Life previously on TUHP (episode #300)
Listen to Ryder Carroll previously on TUHP (episode #274)
The Bullet Journal Method (book)
Listen to Kate Northrup previously on TUHP (episode #298)
Download our FREE Ultimate Weekday Workbook
Follow & tag TUHP on Instagram
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.