Bruce H. Lipton, PhD (IG: @brucelipton) is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. He’s a stem cell biologist, bestselling author of The Biology of Belief*, and recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award. Bruce has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conferences. Today we’re focusing in on his book, The Honeymoon Effect*.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Bruce’s love story
- You can’t get what you want until you have an idea of what you want
- What is The Honeymoon Effect?
- You have 2 minds
- When you start thinking your brain automatically switches to subconscious behaviours
- We’ve all been programmed as kids
- Creating heaven on earth
- Your life is a print out of your subconscious programs
- The function of your mind is to create coherence between your beliefs and your reality
- The conscious and subconscious mind learn in different ways
- 3 (or 4) ways your subconscious mind learns
- How to do self-hypnosis
- Fake it till you make it
- Using energy psychology to rapidly change beliefs
- Conscious parenting
CoreChair <== Apply the code tuhpcc at checkout for your listener discount (free shipping in North America)
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Bruce Lipton – The Honeymoon Effect (book)*
Bruce Lipton’s website
Bruce Lipton – The Biology of Belief (book)*
Bruce Lipton & Steve Bhaerman – Spontaneous Evolution (book)*
Follow Bruce Lipton on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter
Listen to Bruce Lipton previously on TUHP (episode #142)
Download our BRAND NEW TUHP iOS app (FREE)!
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.