On today’s show, we dig into our iPhones and laptops and share the best health apps! If you have any additional favourites, please add them in the comments below.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The best list app… hands down
- Apps to help keep your productivity up by eliminating distractions
- How to block the blue light from electronics to improve your sleep
- How to find the best health foods and plant-based eats on the go
- An app that helps you focus on gratitude
- Scanning cosmetics on the go to verify they’re clean
- The best app for guided meditations (beginners to experts)
129: Dr. Frank Lipman – The Truth About Getting Old • Finding Passion And Meaning In Your Life (You Don’t Need To Quit Your Job)
105: Sharon Salzberg – Real Happiness: The Power Of Meditation
045: Kim & Amy Sedgwick – Red Tent Sisters | It’s Time To Say Goodbye To The Pill | Naturally Boost Your Fertility
035: Gillian Mandich – Getting Into The Flow | Master Your Morning Routine | Nourish In Nature
106: Dr. Michael Greger – Are You Wasting Your Time Avoiding Gluten?
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.