Arianna Huffington is the co-founder and editor in chief of The Huffington Post. She’s the author of fifteen books. Arianna’s latest book, The Sleep Revolution, was an instant New York Times Bestseller.
She’s been named to Time Magazine’s list of the world’s 100 most influential people and the Forbes Most Powerful Women list.
The secret to her success… quality sleep.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The positive influence of Arianna’s mother
- Sleep deprivation negatively affects every aspect of your health
- Sleep allows our brains to wash away toxins
- Can you use your energy level upon awakening as a gauge to see if you’re getting enough sleep?
- Are naps a good thing?
- Nutrition, exercise, and the third pillar of health
- Sleep solutions for nightshift workers
- A good day starts the night before
- Would the Huffington Post have been as successful, as fast, without Arianna burning the candle at both ends?
- Turn your bedroom into a sleep sanctuary
- Wind down before sleep by creating some transition time
- No screens in bed
- Guided meditation before bed
- Teas that help you relax for a better sleep
- Should you eat before bed?
- Dreams are such an important part of our lives
- Why some people remember their dreams (Marni) and others don’t (Jesse)
- The one non-negotiable item for next level sleep
Sunwarrior <== 20% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $50 (US only)
Arianna Huffington – The Sleep Revolution (book)
Arianna Huffington’s website
Follow Arianna Huffington Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Arianna Huffington (books)
Arianna’s guided meditation
230: Dr. Christiane Northrup – Dodging Energy Vampires • Characteristics Of An Empath • Make Sleep Your Go-To Healer
223: Max Lugavere – Alzheimer’s And The Ketogenic Diet • Genius Foods • Stop Skimping On Sleep
116: Dr. Michael Breus – The Mystery Of Sleep • What Is Your Chronotype? • The Best Pillow And Mattress
113: Joy Coelho & Jay Denman – JingSlingers • Tonic Herbs vs Adaptogens • The Ultimate Sleep Inducing Elixir
090: Jason Wrobel – Eating For Better Sex • Glowing Skin From The Inside Out • Creating A Sleep Sanctuary
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.