On today’s episode, we address the common misconception that people on a plant-based diet have trouble satisfying their hunger. This diet includes an array of delicious and filling options in the form of healthy carbs, fats and proteins. Knowing how and when to consume these macronutrients is the key to staying satiated.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What we eat
- What supplements we take
- What does the term plant-based mean?
- How to build the ultimate, sustaining smoothie
- The different types of oats and how to prepare them
- How to make a chia pudding
- Our own breakfast creation – banana mush
- How to make an epic elixir
- Why you need to stick with organic soy products
- A delicious guacamole recipe
- How quinoa can save the day when it comes to family dinners
- The recipe for a hearty quinoa bowl
- Some great healthy snack ideas
- How to soak your nuts and seeds for optimal digestion
- How to easily make coconut yogurt and kefir at home
- Why chocolate milk is a poor choice for after a workout and what to drink instead
- We give some healthy alternatives to classic dishes such as hamburgers, mac and cheese, pizza, bacon and eggs, cereal, BTLs and ice cream
Links to things we mentioned:
Garden of Life – Vitamin Code
Sunwarrior Liquid Light
Plant-Based Diet For Dummies
Our Instagram Accounts: @drjessechappus, @marniwasserman
Our Twitter Accounts: @drjessechappus, @marniwasserman
Four Sigma Foods
Vega Antioxidant Omega Oil Blend
Fermenting For Dummies
Yoso Coconut Yogurt
Mary’s Gone Crackers
Neil Brothers Corn Chips
Rizopia Rice Pasta
Tinkyada Rice Pasta
Marni’s Mac And Cheese Recipe
Coconut Bliss Ice Cream
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.