On this week’s show, we are speaking with UJ Ramdas, co-creator of The Five-Minute Journal. He is passionate about bringing together practical psychology and business to create a better world. UJ loves the wilderness, eastern meditative practices, and a good cup of tea. He is enthusiastic about human performance.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Pushing through your comfort zone
- How The Five-Minute Journal came to be
- The Five-Minute Journal iOS app will be back, better than ever
- Is there a difference between writing and typing a journal entry?
- Gratitude is a whole mind process, thinking & feeling
- People who practice gratitude exercise more & have an elevated happiness baseline
- The 101 on affirmations
- The small things are the amazing things
- Secrets to keeping consistent with journaling
- Journaling as a couple can bring you closer together
- How to get your subconscious to work for you while you sleep
- UJ’s nighttime and morning routines
- Positive psychology allows people to go from good to great
- How hypnosis can help you break habits by tapping into the subconscious
- Three strategies for taking your happiness to the next level
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
UJ Ramdas’ website
Follow UJ on Twitter
The Five-Minute Journal – use code “TUHP” for 10% off
Productivity Planner Kickstarter
Productivity Bundle Giveaway
Steven Pressfield – The War of Art (book)
Robert Cialdini – Influence (book)
Daniel Gilbert – Stumbling on Happiness (book)
Josh Waitzkin – The Art of Learning (book)
Kick Start! tea
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.