In this episode, we discuss the 6 pillars of health. These make up the basic foundation that the rest of our healthy lifestyle builds off of. The 6 pillars are clean water, whole foods, sleep, exercise, mental wellbeing and community/social. They apply to someone new to the natural health world, an experienced guru any anyone in between. We recommend everyone master these core aspects of health.
Once you have a strong foundation then it’s time to tweak the fine details. Have fun with these. An example might be going from reverse osmosis to freshly gathered spring water. Both are great but spring water takes your health to the next level!
Have you heard of the 80/20 rule? It applies to your health! The 6 pillars above contribute to the 20% that produces 80% of your health results. By mastering these you get more bang for your buck.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Drinking quality water
- Eating whole foods
- Processed vs. packaged foods
- Fermented foods
- Sleep hacks
- 3 types of exercise
- Optimizing mental health and wellbeing
- The importance of community/social circles
- Supplements and detoxification
Links to things we mentioned:
Best Drinking Water
Omica Organics – Fulvic Minerals
Shower Filtration (Berkey)*
FitPort – Your Fitness Dashboard (app)*
Some of our favourite wellbeing authors: Eckhart Tolle*, don Miguel Ruiz* and Gabrielle Bernstein*.
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.