On this week’s show, Shawn Stevenson is back for round 2!
This time, we dig even deeper into the subject of sleeping optimally. We also get into his morning routine and why living spring water is the best form of drinking water on the planet.
Be sure to get a copy of Shawn’s book, Sleep Smarter + subscribe to his hit podcast on iTunes, The Model Health Show… you can thank us later.
In this episode, we discuss:
- A new addition to Shawn’s healthy routine
- The blue zones
- Shawn’s first hour of the day – morning routine
- The best form of exercise, for humans, according to NASA
- The best type of drinking water on the planet
- We are made up of 10x more bacteria than human cells
- Living spring water from different springs are like fine wines
- How to restructure your water
- Skipping on sleep can make you fat, depressed, and it increases your chances of getting cancer
- Working overnight is a carcinogen
- Melatonin is the “get good sleep” hormone
- The freshman 15 has now become the freshman 30
- Warning signs you may not be getting enough quality sleep
- Siestas aren’t for naps, that’s a myth
- Can we make up for lost sleep with one solid sleep?
- Putting electronics down well before bed
- Improve your sleep quality with sex before bed
- Should you use a pillow?
- Picking the perfect mattress
- A sleeping position to help with snoring
- Shawn opens up about some big news that just broke in his life… we almost had him in tears
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)
Shawn Stevenson’s website
Shawn Stevenson – Sleep Smarter (book)
TUHP #27 – Shawn’s first appearance on our show
Find A Spring
TMHS 097: A Day In The Life Of Shawn – Health, Work, Family, And Fat Loss
Katy Bowman – Move Your DNA (book)
Dr. Patrick Flanagan – Crystal Energy
Mountain Valley Spring Water
TMHS 086: How To Create A Sleep Sanctuary And Get The Best Sleep Ever
Lewis Howes – The School of Greatness (podcast)
Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income Podcast
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.