Solid self-care is foundational for thriving health.
A self-care checklist is a great way to make new habits and keep yourself accountable.
We share part of our weekly self-care checklist with you so you can hear what we’re currently working on.
You can also create a 5 year self-care checklist and aim much higher with your goals.
It’s time to take your self-care to the next level!
Click here to download your FREE self-care checklist
Listen to Samantha Gladish previously on TUHP (episode #10)
Samantha Gladish’s website
Download our Habits app
Listen to Danielle LaPorte previously on TUHP (episode #184)
Follow Goji (our dog) on Instagram
The Five-Minute Journal (book)*
Muse mediation headband*
Follow Marni & Jesse on Instagram
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app.
6. Share using the buttons below.