On this week’s episode, we are speaking with raw food + superfood expert, Ronnie Landis. He is an author and professional speaker who also specializes in elixirs, tonic herbalism, and functional nutrition.
In early 2014 Ronnie released his first book, The Life Food Peak Performance System. He is about to release a new book to the world, The Inner Alchemy Youthening Program.
Enjoy our in depth conversation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Ronnie’s stellar morning routine
- Being stressed is draining your adrenals
- Adrenal burnout can lead to thyroid issues
- Is a virus at the root of your chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Constipation and digestive issues could be a sign of too much stress
- Cordyceps mushroom is great for the adrenals, endurance & sports performance
- Fats are like a log on a fire, carbs are like paper
- Ronnie’s morning elixir recipe
- Salting up your tonics, smoothies, and water with sea salt
- Including caffeine in a healthy way
- The most caffeinated plant in the world
- Mycotoxins in coffee
- Stimulants should be used as a delivery system
- Calcium supplement don’t work
- Cacao is the #1 food source of magnesium
- Chlorella contains more chlorophyll than any other food on the planet (trumps wheatgrass)
- Silica, the beauty mineral
- Dissolve bad calcium with MSM
- Ronnie’s dietary evolution, over the years
- The power of liquid nutrition
- Taking the middle path in life, whenever possible
- Forgiveness and its role in your healthy life
Links to things we mentioned:
Ronnie Landis’ website
The Inner Alchemy Youthening Program (Ronnie’s new book)
Holistic Health Mastery
018: Dr. Joel Kahn – Prevent & Reverse Heart Disease With Plants, Stop Fearing Flax & Soy, Whole Grains Are Healthy
Jonny Kest – Center for Yoga
Yerba mate tea
Richard Evans Schultes
David R. Hawkins M.D. Ph.D. – Power vs. Force (book)
Spring Dragon Longevity Tea
Corentin Louis Kervran
Natural Vitality – Natural Calm
Dr. Roy Dittmann – Brighton Baby (book)
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.