On this week’s show, we are speaking with holistic nutritionist, Peggy Kotsopoulos. Her story is very inspiring, Peggy followed her passion, transitioning from a 7 year career in investments into a new life in the health and wellness world. She is the author of Must Have Been Something I Ate & Kitchen Cures. Peggy’s mission is to make REAL health mainstream!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Peggy’s leap from the corporate world to pursue her passion for nutrition
- Feeling the fear and pushing through it
- Believe in yourself even when no one else does
- Peggy’s dietary evolution
- Food affects your health, mentally and physically
- When it comes to mood, food is more powerful than any antidepressant
- Eating for vibrancy
- Green powders are an insurance policy
- Chlorella = chlorophyll
- Natural ways of reducing PMS
- Is calcium supplementation a good thing?
- Countries with highest dairy consumption have the highest rates of osteoporosis
- Fiber is fantastic for managing PMS symptoms
- Can you get enough omega-3s on a vegan diet?
- Barriers to adopting a healthy lifestyle
- Adding in the good foods to push out the bad
- Evolving to a healthier lifestyle without abrasion from the family
- Foods for the best skin ever
- Proper hydration can decrease the appearance of cellulite
- Turn leftover coffee grinds into a cellulite-busting paste
- Boost your metabolism for the day, with HIIT
- Maca balances your endocrine system (hormones)
Links to things we mentioned:
Peggy Kotsopoulos’ website
Peggy Kotsopoulos – Kitchen Cures (book)
Living Light Culinary Institute
Hippocrates Health Institute
Vega Sport Electrolyte Hydrator
ABC Kitchen (New York)
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.