Nancy Levin is the bestselling author of Worthy, Jump … And Your Life Will Appear, and Writing For My Life. She’s a Master Integrative Life Coach who works with clients privately and in groups, helping people live in alignment with their own truth and desires.
Nancy was the Event Director at Hay House for 12 years and hosts her own weekly call-in radio show Jump Start Your Life on Hay House Radio.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The inspiration of Nancy’s latest book, Worthy
- At the core of all limiting beliefs is the belief “I’m not worthy”
- Financial freedom vs. financial ease
- Self-worth is innate inside each of us
- Head in the sand syndrome
- Most of us didn’t have a proper education about money, growing up
- Pattern interrupt – take a risk or chance and course correct as you go
- Power and control of money… who is holding the purse strings?
- Excuses around money are just well packaged resistance
- What we resist, persists
- 5 powerful financial decisions
- Are you planting frozen vegetables expecting them to grow?
- Nobody is immune to feeling stressed out about money
- How to achieve what you desire
- The more you give, the more you get
CoreChair <== 10% off your CoreChair purchase – Apply the code tuhpcc at checkout (free shipping in North America)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Nancy Levin – Worthy (book)*
Nancy Levin’s website
Nancy Levin – Jump … And Your Life Will Appear (book)*
Nancy Levin – Writing For My Life (book)*
The Russian Tea Room (restaurant in New York)
Louise Hay – You Can Heal Your Life (book)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.