Nadine Artemis is the creator of Living Libations, an exquisite line of serums, elixirs, and essentials oils for those seeking the purest of the pure botanical health and beauty products on the planet. She is the author of Renegade Beauty and Holistic Dental Care and her products have received rave reviews in the New York Times, the National Post, and the Hollywood Reporter.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Redefining beauty
- For beauties sake, we must befriend our bacteria
- Stop, seal, and seed your skin
- Only use soap on your pits and privates
- The impact of glycerin on the yoni, skin, and teeth
- The ancient practice of washing the face with oil
- Essential oils: botanicalbiotics
- Using probiotics on the skin and for oral care
- Soil based probiotics vs. traditional probiotics
- We don’t have different types of skin, these are just symptoms
- Healthy fats to consume and healthy fats to put on our skin
- Our skin is designed for sunshine
- Don’t overdo your sunglasses
- What is sungazing?
- Wise interaction with the sun
- You can forest bathe in your home with essential oils
- Shortly after Nadine and her husband Ron created Living Libations, they moved to the woods
- Your ears are a self cleaning system
- Frankincense essential oil is great for scars and for rejuvenating the skin
- Using essential oils for breast health
- Your natural deodorant solution
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your first order, and free shipping (US only)*
Perfect Keto <== 20% off Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100*
Nadine Artemis – Renegade Beauty (book)*
Nadine Artemis – Holistic Dental Care (book)*
Living Libations – Nadine’s website and products*
Follow Nadine on Instagram
Listen to Nadine previously on TUHP (episode #41 & #88)
Dr. Martin Blaser – Missing Microbes (book)*
Bernard Ackerman – Sun and the Epidemic of Melanoma (book)*
Dr. Auguste Rollier (The Sun Doctor)
dminder app – iOS and Android*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.