Melissa Ambrosini is the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl and Open Wide, host of the number one podcast The Melissa Ambrosini Show, a speaker, and self-love teacher.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Relationships are our biggest spiritual assignments
- Make it a hell yes or no
- There’s a price to pay for ignoring your intuition
- Master your inner mean girl or bad boy (your inner critic)
- Radical self-love
- Vulnerability is vital
- Baby steps into being more vulnerable
- How to connect deeper with an online audience
- Balancing the masculine and feminine energy within ourselves and relationships
- What is crystal clear communication?
- Expectations ruin relationships
- Setting healthy boundaries
- What happens when a core value doesn’t match your partners?
- A gratitude practice for couples
- The importance of saying good morning with an upbeat tone
- Creating space and time for each other
- Getting your partner on board for a next level relationship
CoreChair <== Apply the code tuhpcc at checkout for your listener discount (free shipping in North America)*
Four Sigmatic <== 10% off all Four Sigmatic products & free shipping over $100*
Kettle & Fire Bone Broth <== 20% off Kettle & Fire bone broth & free shipping (US only)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100*
Melissa Ambrosini – Open Wide (book)*
Melissa Ambrosini – Mastering Your Mean Girl (book)*
Melissa Ambrosini’s website
Follow Melissa on Instagram & Facebook
Listen to Melissa previously on TUHP (episode #95)
The Melissa Ambrosini Show – Soulful Sex and Soulmates with Melissa Ambrosini (the episode Marni referred to)
Get the FREE Open Wide Masterclass
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.