Lori Harder is a leading expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness, and self-love. As a self-made millionaire, successful entrepreneur, network marketing professional, author, cover model, and three-time fitness world champion, she offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being, and financial freedom.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Mentality matters, big time
- Lori’s morning routine
- Earn your happy
- Focus comes and goes like the seasons
- Becoming a master of your schedule
- Feeling busy? How to still make time for friends
- Is it time for a friend detox?
- What is the most pressing thing that will move you forward, right now?
- How willpower is like a battery
- Lori’s tricks for forming new habits
- How to avoid feeling like an imposter
- Be sure to thank your critics
- How to cultivate more willpower
- Living an authentic life
Links to things we mentioned:
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products (free shipping over $100)*
Lori Harder’s website
Lori’s podcast – Earn Your Happy Podcast
Download our Habits app for iOS
Headspace guided meditation
10% Happier guided meditation app
Gary Keller – The One Thing (book)*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast.
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community here.
4. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app here.
5. Share using the buttons below.