Lori Harder is a leading expert in the field of fitness, transformational work, mindfulness, and self-love. She has grown two multi-million dollar businesses as a successful entrepreneur and network marketing professional. Lori is also an author, cover model, and three-time fitness world champion. Her new book hits shelves today – A Tribe Called Bliss*.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Writing A Tribe Called Bliss – the unexpected
- The story of Lori trading in her bliss
- Changing your exterior (body) vs. changing your mindset
- Lori’s first panic attack in middle school
- The two reasons Lori was homeschooled
- Moving out at 18 years old
- The party phase
- Slowly changing her tribe and environment
- Our beliefs can only go as far as the beliefs of those around us
- Forming a small tribe of local people to meet with on a consistent basis
- You can have more than one tribe
- Collecting people
- Forming a tribe with complete strangers
- Are you attached to old relationships that aren’t serving you anymore?
- Remove the expectations
- Stepping away from old friends
- A lot of people aren’t going to like seeing you change and evolve
- Where there’s no boundaries there is massive anxiety and resentment
- What’s gossip doing to us?
- How Lori winds down at the end of the day
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)*
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Lori Harder – A Tribe Called Bliss (book)*
Lori Harder’s website
Follow Lori Harder on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter
Listen to Lori Harder previously on TUHP (episode #108)
Listen to Christiane Northrup previously on TUHP (episode #230 & #73)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.