Today we are talking with the superfood queen, Julie Morris. She is the expert when it comes to nourishing the body with these nutrient dense foods from around the world. Julie is the executive chef at Navitas Naturals and is the author of 3 (soon to be 4) exceptional superfood books. If you want to learn more about superfoods and optimizing your health, Julie is your gal!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Julie’s health journey
- How to get more superfoods into your life
- What foods fall into the category of superfoods
- Superfoods for the newbie
- Eating for nutrient density
- Exotic vs. local superfoods
- Quality control of superfoods
- Julie’s favourite superfoods when travelling
- Julie gives us the details of her morning routine
- The power of a big salad
- The pillars of a healthy lifestyle
- The importance of listening to your body
- Maybe a 100% raw food diet isn’t the best ever
Links to things we mentioned:
Navitas products including Power Snacks and Superfood+ Line
Julie’s books – Superfood Kitchen, Superfood Smoothies and Superfood Juices. Look for her upcoming book, Superfood Snacks, next year.
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.