Today we are talking with the superfood queen, Julie Morris. She is the expert when it comes to nourishing the body with these nutrient dense foods from around the world. Julie is the executive chef at Navitas Naturals and is the author of 3 (soon to be 4) exceptional superfood books. If you want to learn more about superfoods and optimizing your health, Julie is your gal!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Julie’s health journey
- How to get more superfoods into your life
- What foods fall into the category of superfoods
- Superfoods for the newbie
- Eating for nutrient density
- Exotic vs. local superfoods
- Quality control of superfoods
- Julie’s favourite superfoods when travelling
- Julie gives us the details of her morning routine
- The power of a big salad
- The pillars of a healthy lifestyle
- The importance of listening to your body
- Maybe a 100% raw food diet isn’t the best ever
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.