We’re excited to have Julie Daniluk on today’s show. She is a nutritionist and is the best selling author of the book Meals That Heal Inflammation. You will hear Julie’s passion and energy through your ear buds as she breaks down inflammation and how to keep it at bay. We also dive into an array of other health topics that will leave you informed, entertained and inspired.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Julie’s health journey from being sick to thriving
- Julie’s inspiration to share her health message with the world
- Inflammation in the body can be good or bad, depending on…
- How to tell if you’re inflamed and why you may not have any pain
- Cruciferous vegetables are great for regulating inflammation and hormones
- Regulate inflammation, boost mood and balance hormones with Omega-3s
- Are raw cruciferous vegetables good for you?
- A few strategies for making cruciferous vegetables more digestible
- Nightshades can cause inflammation in your body
- The sulphur in MSM is excellent for rebuilding your joint tissue
- Supplements have a role in reducing inflammation
- When it comes to fats, it’s all about balancing the different types
- The reasons hemp seed is Julie’s fave superfood
- Zinc is great for protecting the prostate, testosterone production & boosting libido, in men
- Fried foods may be causing the pain in your body
- Why kids don’t naturally like eating greens
- A couple of neat tricks to keep your cooking oil safe when stir frying
- Losing weight is all about hormones, stop counting calories
- The newest research is showing a calorie is not a calorie
- Julie’s morning routine
Links to things we mentioned:
Julie Daniluk’s website
Julie Daniluk – Meals That Heal Inflammation (book)*
Julie Daniluk – Slimming Meals That Heal (book)*
Follow Julie on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & YouTube
Feingold Association of the United States
Meghan Telpner website
Meghan Telpner – UnDiet (book)*
Meghan Telphner – UnDiet Cookbook (book)*
Omica Organics MSM capsules – no longer available
Marni Wasserman website
Fastest Spinach Soup EVER! (recipe)
Sunbiotics – Probiotic Chocolate Bar*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.