On today’s show, we interview clinical nutritionist Josh Gitalis. He is an expert in the fields of supplementation, detoxification and herbal medicine. As someone who lives and breathes a natural lifestyle, he is fully able to stand behind his recommendations. This episode is packed with useful information that will equip you with actionable health strategies!
In this episode, we discuss:
- Josh’s health story
- Supplementation strategies
- The best type of calcium supplement
- The team of nutrients involved in bone building
- Is it possible to rebuild bone density or just maintain it?
- How conventional cow dairy is causing you to lose calcium from your bones
- Why detoxification is so important in the 21st century
- How to detoxify your home
- The different types of water filtration
- The importance of sticking with quality, organic, grass fed meats (if you’re an omnivore)
- Superfoods and superherbs to cleanse and detoxify the body
- Supplements that promote digestive health
Links to things we mentioned:
AOR – Ortho Bone (supplement)*
AOR – Bone Basics (supplement)*
Natural Calm – Magnesium (supplement)*
Sidney Baker – Detoxification and Healing (book)*
Think Dirty. app
High Intensity Health Radio with Mike Mutzel (podcast)
Elixir (Josh’s superfood and herb blend)
Digestive Bitters (Josh’s herbal tincture)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.