Jordan Harbinger (@jordanharbinger) is a Wall Street lawyer turned talk show host, social dynamics expert, and entrepreneur.
He hosted a top 50 iTunes podcast for over a decade that at its peak… enjoyed nearly four million downloads a month!
Jordan has embarked on a new adventure: The Jordan Harbinger Show, where he chats with the most successful people on earth and shares their strategies, perspectives, and insights with the rest of us.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Jordan maintained his wellbeing during a massive business transition
- Using cannabis as a sleep aid
- Outgrowing The Art of Charm
- Podcasting is a crappy way to make money… generally
- Jordan’s love for podcasting grew over time
- Don’t follow your passion but bring it with you
- How to handle business adversity
- How to build relationships… before you need them
- Give and help other people without attachment or expectation of anything in return
- The importance of your network can’t be overstated
- Systematic & opportunistic network maintenance (using the combo)
- Engaging with everyone through email and social media
- Knowing your audience very well… to the point that you can think like them
- Protecting yourself from internet trolls
- Working with your life partner
- You need to make sure your relationships are well maintained
- Is having a network important for non-entrepreneurs?
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)*
CoreChair <== Apply the code tuhpcc at checkout for your listener discount (free shipping in North America)
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100
Perfect Keto <== 20% off all Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Jordan Harbinger’s website
Subscribe to The Jordan Harbinger Show (Apple Podcasts)
Follow Jordan on Instagram and Twitter
Listen to Jordan previously on TUHP (episode #21)
Andrew Warner (Mixergy) – Jordan Harbinger tells me how he booked guests like Shaq and other podcasting techniques (podcast interview)
Robert Greene (books)*
Contactually (CRM & contact management software)
Gary Vaynerchuk (books)*
Join our Facebook community
Follow TUHP on Instagram
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.