On today’s show, we are doing something very unique. We have turned the tables and have our new team member, Lara Williams, interviewing us. We came up with 10 questions for each other and didn’t share a word of them, our answers are totally spontaneous. Lara also continues our rapid fire round, asking us a series of quick response questions at the end of the episode. We get really real and provide a ton of value and entertainment.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to properly fuel your body during training runs
- The importance of taking “me” time to balance your life
- We all need a good, healthy sleep routine
- Jesse’s ideal day of rest and relaxation
- The most rewarding part of being a leader in the current health movement
- Jesse’s favourite green juice recipe
- Marni tests Jesse’s skills in the kitchen
- Marni’s current favourite superfoods
- How Marni was able to differentiate herself and rise to the top
- Marni’s unspeakable love for animals
- Jesse’s greatest fear in life
- The most common health challenges Marni sees when working with clients
…These are just a handful of the many topics we discuss on today’s show.
Links to things we mentioned:
Raymond Francis – Never Be Sick Again (book)
The Tim Ferriss Show (podcast)
Shawn Stevenson – Sleep Smarter (book)
Pat Flynn – The Smart Passive Income Podcast (podcast)
Dave Asprey – Bulletproof Radio (podcast)
Cliff Ravenscraft – Podcast Answer Man (podcast)
Kevin Gianni & Frederic Patenaude – Renegade Health Radio (podcast)
Shawn Stevenson – The Model Health Show (podcast)
Giddy Yoyo Chocolate
Ruth Tal – Fresh Restaurants
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.