Jenn Pike is a holistic nutritionist and the bestselling author of The Simplicity Project. She’s been on her own personal health journey and mission for 21 years and works with women, helping them feel amazing.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Jenn would walk out of yoga class early and not embrace Shavasana
- Experiencing burnout running her yoga studio
- Shifting from a brick and mortar business to the online world
- Important lessons learned from owning and running a physical business
- Adult field trips
- The importance of investing in yourself
- Exposing yourself to different fields, outside of your scope
- With little money and little time how can you connect with different groups of people?
- Don’t barf on your audience
- Stop comparing your beginning to someone else’s journey
- What drove Jenn to tackle the topic of hormones
- We are pressed for time, over scheduled, and overwhelmed
- More being… less doing
- Thyroid and adrenals go hand in hand
- Become the CEO of your health and body
- Maintaining balance as an entrepreneur and a Mom
- Allow your children to be part of what you’re doing instead of keeping things separate
- How to get your kids and partner eating healthy
- Simplify your life
- Choose not to snooze
Perfect Keto <== 20% off Perfect Keto products and they ship worldwide (free shipping in the US)*
Raw Elements <== 10% off all Raw Elements products – Apply the code TUHP at checkout (free shipping over $100)*
Thrive Market <== As a new customer you get a free 30-day membership, 25% off your order, and free shipping (US only)*
Sunwarrior <== 10% off all Sunwarrior products & free shipping over $100*
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on iTunes, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Play Music. Subscribers never miss any of the action 😉
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Download our Habits app for iOS. You choose the healthy habits you want to implement and maintain and our app will help keep you on track. Download Habits app*.
6. Share using the buttons below.