On today’s show, we have a lively interview with health expert, Jason Wrobel. He is a raw, vegan chef with a passion for creating new healthy recipes. Jason combines local organic produce with nutrient rich superfoods to make some of the healthiest and delicious dishes on the planet.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Jason’s knack for connecting with people
- The evolution of Jason’s diet
- Taking your health to the next level with superfoods
- What foods Jason consumes on a typical day
- Differentiating between raw foods and living foods
- Can vegans get enough DHA and EPA?
- The importance of having our minerals, hormones, nutrients etc. tested
- The many health benefits of including more raw food into your diet
- Hydrating with raw foods
- The health benefits of tonic herbs
- Why many health gurus are turning to animal products
- The importance of organic, non-gmo foods
- The one appliance that will completely change your relationship with healthy eating
- Jason’s morning and nighttime routines
- Magnesium supplementation for a better night’s sleep
- The health benefits of gorunding mats
Links to things we mentioned:
The J-Wro Show
How To Live To 100
ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate (supplement)*
Nordic Naturals – Algae Omega (supplement)*
Erewhon Natural Foods
Healthy, Organic Vegan on a Budget (ebook)
Dr. Gabriel Cousens
Living Light Culinary Arts Institute
Vitamix – Blender*
Blendtec – Blender*
Metagenics – SeroSyn (supplement)*
Natural Calm (supplement)*
Castle Rock Water
Spicy Pad Thai Noodles (video)
Note: Links marked with an asterisk (*) are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won’t cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook group (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Our favourite social media platform is Instagram. Follow our adventures.
5. Share using the buttons below.