On today’s show, we have a lively interview with health expert, Jason Wrobel. He is a raw, vegan chef with a passion for creating new healthy recipes. Jason combines local organic produce with nutrient rich superfoods to make some of the healthiest and delicious dishes on the planet.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Jason’s knack for connecting with people
- The evolution of Jason’s diet
- Taking your health to the next level with superfoods
- What foods Jason consumes on a typical day
- Differentiating between raw foods and living foods
- Can vegans get enough DHA and EPA?
- The importance of having our minerals, hormones, nutrients etc. tested
- The many health benefits of including more raw food into your diet
- Hydrating with raw foods
- The health benefits of tonic herbs
- Why many health gurus are turning to animal products
- The importance of organic, non-gmo foods
- The one appliance that will completely change your relationship with healthy eating
- Jason’s morning and nighttime routines
- Magnesium supplementation for a better night’s sleep
- The health benefits of gorunding mats
Links to things we mentioned:
The J-Wro Show
How To Live To 100
ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate
Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee
Nordic Naturals – Algae Omega
Erewhon Natural Foods
Healthy, Organic Vegan on a Budget (ebook)
Dr. Gabriel Cousens
Living Light Culinary Arts Institute
Castle Rock Water
Spicy Pad Thai Noodles (video)
How can you support our podcast?
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later.
3. Share using the buttons below.